10. You yell at me when I bark. HELLO.....I am a dog.
9. Ribbons, bows, nail polish....Yuck!!
8. The fake fetch throw. Congrats, you fooled me, NOT!!
7. You get me wet with the bath, then complain that I get the floor or the carpet all wet? well....then...DON'T do the bath!! GEeezzz....
6. Making me wear a sweater, trench coat or a rain jacket. Remember I Do have FUR!!
5. Can I help it if you left your glass on the coffee table and well....my tail just happen to knock it off?? hehehe
4. You send me out in the rain to do my business, then you complain that I am all WET!! DA!!
3. Some days its to the park,~~some days its to the store fur goodies and some days its to the vet...just what is a ride anyways??
2. You always get disgusted with me when I lick myself, then you tell me that I have the sweetest Kisses!!
1. Is it my fault that you left your Tacos on the table, walked away, came back and they have mysteriously disappeared?
Bwhahahahaha...oh mum just spit her coffee everywheres!ReplyDelete
I is not a Scottie but I fits all these.
Bol...Bol....Bol......I specially liked da #1!ReplyDelete
If your tail is knocking stuff over on the coffee table, that's got to be one pretty low table! :)ReplyDelete
Love that list!! The case of the disappearing tacos could probably be in with my case of the disappearing pot pie! Lots of love, Debbie and HollyReplyDelete
GRRRRRRREAT Top 10 list Girrrrl. You tell it like it IS!!!ReplyDelete
hehe....you sound like my sister StarrReplyDelete
Well they can't be mad at you for eatin' tacos, that's just way to tempting for you to resist!ReplyDelete
Great list of oh so true things!!! When I let Bambi out and it is raining, she comes back in,,
I have a towel ready to dry her off, I'm just sayin......
XX, Bambi & Fern
Love it. I think we fit in there tooReplyDelete
Benny & Lily
It couldn't possibly be your fault!ReplyDelete
Your Top Ten List is pawesome and sooo true!
Kisses and hugs
I think these fit for yorkies, too!ReplyDelete
Your pal, Pip
You've got them all there, Jazzi.....except when SHE complains that the house smells of dog. Duh, there are three of us!ReplyDelete
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
She knows that tacos sort of vanish around your house, so she should be more careful.
Nice list, Jazzi! I gotta agree with you about the fake fetch throw. My hoomies do that all the time & they think I'm a dumb dog. I KNOW when it is a fake throw.ReplyDelete
You are so right on every single point, Jazzi! What a great list!ReplyDelete
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
MOL Jazzi....I say you snooze (walk away) you lose whatever is within our tongue's reach!!!ReplyDelete
I've got your back girlfriend,
Hey Snazzi, we feel your pain!!ReplyDelete
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
I'm with you girl.ReplyDelete
that's a grrreat list for sures! can i be an honorary scottie since i have the same pet peeves? that knockin' off thingies with my tail is especially true! heehee.
the booker man
I'm showing this list to my mom right away!! She complains about the same stuff!ReplyDelete
How low is your coffee table that a wee lassie like you can knock something off!ReplyDelete
#3!!! I always wonder why they act so excited just getting in the car when they never know where the heck we are going... Can you imagine...never knowing where you're about to end up either? Sounds scary.ReplyDelete
Erika and Sebastian