http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where is that doggie toy??

Shhhhh.....I am sneakin on Jazzi's blog~~she is busy nappin...so......I figure what the heck!! Here I am going through the toy bin~~ sock monkey~~duckie~~baseball mitt~~bear~~Where O where is that doggie toy??I know it is here somewhere~~Here doggie doggie!!! Aw-ha!! I bet Jazzi was hiding it from me!! This is my favorite doggie toy. I took this toy over the day that I moved in, which was about 10 days ago and I haven't chewed it up at all. I guess I am not a chewer but just a toy player. This dog has a Great squeaker and I just love it. I love ALL the toys and I am the bestest at scattering them all over the place, LR, DR, kitchen, down the hallway, up the stairs and even in the kids's room!! I like to have a toy in reach at ALL times. They say that I am worst than the kids and Jazzi just shakes her head at me!! I think she is just jealous!!

12 comments:

  1. Snazzi is really going to be jealous that you took over her blog. Just wait until we tell her!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute that your fave toy is a white dog like you!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my lil brother Bokeh. He has to get ALL the toys out to find the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why they even bother with the basket....BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boy, this is gonna get Exciting... I am glad that I live like 87,000 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL, you're quite a terror, Addy. Wowzers.

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Addy!
    I love to do that with my toys too!
    Aaaand.... at least you are not doing the digging thing outside, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bestest toys are always at the bottom, Addy. We're glad you found your favorite toy!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. First the rose bush, know the toy box. Oh, My....Can't wait to hear from Jazzi. LOL Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be an american bulldog thing. Lola loves scattering her toys so she always has one in reach too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. UOHOHOH you are in big trouble!!!!

    ReplyDelete