http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our tongues fur the tongue contest!!

Anna is having a Tongue contest. Click here if you would like information about the contest. This is our first time ever entering a tongue contest. Addy just came to live with us and she has quite a tongue although pictures doesn't do it justice, so she is entering also.
I don't have a long sticky out tongue so this is the bestest that I have. This is Addison's tongue. She has a big tongue but she wont sit still long enough to get a really good picture. We couldn't decide which was best, so we are showing both and Anna can decide which one they think they want to use. What do you all think?? I know it can't compare to Ole Sarge's tongue!! bol

15 comments:

  1. Both tongues look like they give good kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I got yo uand Addy in! Nice to meet you both and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great shots, Jazzi! Good luck to both you and Addy!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent pics. this is gonna be a FUN contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Jazzi and Addy. Addy doese have a tongue for sure. All more to lick you with Jazzi. We just posted our entries as well, we could post just one. Good Luck, Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are in the running for sure
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tongue pictures, Jazzi.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...I think...um...OK...Addy's tongue. Yeah. Enter that pic.

    Arrooooo! Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see more pictures! You're doing a great job with this contest, Jazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy - that's fun and funny.

    I wish I did the tongue thing. I hardly pant - don't know why. My tongue is always tucked away. I'll be hard to get a good tongue picture...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice tongues....I likes da side view! I keeps my tongue in my mouth most of da time but Mom catches it every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jazzy and Abby!
    Your tongue pictures are pawesome!
    Good luck at the contest!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Jazzi...your pink tongue looks very delicate and adorable against your black furs!!!

    Addy is looking very calm in today's pictures and we like the side view of her tongue!!

    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tongue photos are fun. Good luck to you (I'm not entering this one so we don't have to go against each other this time, hehe)! :)

    ReplyDelete