http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, March 11, 2011

Package in the mail

A package arrived fur me~~ I was soo excited and sniffed it out. I could tell that there were some good smells in that ole box!!There was a nice note and it was from the Hound dogs. They had won these cookies and wanted to share the Scottie cookies with me and Mom. That was so nice of them to do that fur us.
I immediately grabbed the first bag in the box. Those were homemade Peanut butter treats fur me~~yay!! I sit "Pretty" for any kind of treat!! Ha! They were yummy!!! Kaleb had one of the Scottie cookies and he said it was great....
And then my nice and wonderful and terrific Mom shared a Scottie cookie with me. I really sat extra "Pretty" for this one!! Thanks Hounddogs for sending these great treats to us. We all loved them and especially ME!! ~~And....No, I didnt share with you know who!! She was in the other room chewing on MY toys, so we just did this on the sly!! BOL

14 comments:

  1. OH yummo! Those cookies look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sit beautifully for food, too. Those scottie cookies look fabulous. Did you have to share with.....you know who?

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating Scottie cookies is kind of weird. Kind of like me eating Mango.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snazzi, You sneaky girl - we love it!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazzi a new pillow and delicious cookies congrats...how in the world did you manage to contain your excitment with so many special things in one day? Well deserved puppies get special things.
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazzi - those treats look pawsitively delish! That was very generous of the Hound Dogs to share with you!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone that is going to enjoy this weekend! Great present!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Scottie cookies are too cute and we bet they're are sooooooooo yummy!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is OK fur you to eat those Scottie Cookies... beclaws we KNOW they are Pretend Scotties and not real ones... BUTT you might want to keep them away from Addy... just in case she gets the wrong idea. hehehe
    You surely did look CUTE in your Kissing Booth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Jazzi what did you do to deserve all this attention. Eat it, hurry before big sissy comes
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. You reads my mind....I was jus' about to ask if you shared! BOL

    Getting surprises is such a good ting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Were so glad you liked everything. We just thought the scottie cookies were too cute to eat. Glad you liked the PB treats and that is okay if you don't share. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to meet you Jazzi! We have a Scottie in the yard behind us that our dogs love to "chat" through the fence hole to ;)

    Your cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete