http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, March 11, 2011

My new pillow

When I was a puppy and came to my new home here in Belvidere, Mom was taking me fur a walk, getting used to the leash and all. Well, I neighbor guy talked to us and said, Wait a minute I have something fur your new dog!! Ewww...my first gift!! He brought out a pillow and said every Scottie should have their own pillow. Mom covered it and well...over the years, it got really worn out and the fabric ripped and it was even way too embarrassing to see. So......Mom made me a new cover and even put a "J" on it, maybe so I will remember what my name starts with??? who knows but it is just PINK so I like it!!
ALL....I do know fur sure is.....that it is really comfy and helps me to sleep like a Baby!!. See....how ZZzz cute zzzzz it...zzzz is? zzzzzzzzzzz

16 comments:

  1. Oh I jus luvs your new pillow. My favorite colors too...pink and black...dat's my colors. Now Addy needs one too so she doesn't try to steal yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have your first gift! Wow! You'll have to be sure the new sister doesn't get it.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you just the Snazziest??

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss jazzi,

    that pillow is perfect for a stylish little scottie like you!! :)
    happy snoozin'!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a pillow! I liked on my bed today, mom says it's so gross I'm getting a new one

    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a pillow! I puked on my bed today, mom says it's so gross I'm getting a new one

    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiiiiiiieeeeee I had that all set up sooooo very much nice... but it didn't come up right.
    Jazzi =Just
    Pink =Perfect Well, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you do look very comfy cozy!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look just like a little person laying on that pillow!!! Do you slobber sometimes on your pillow too>! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every dog should have a monogrammed pillow :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pillow is perfect for you! I think I need to speak with Mom about getting one of those for me!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love that fashionable fabric, Jazzi! You sure look sweet with your head on your pillow!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sure is one wild pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Furst of all, I am so sorry I haven't been around to see you lately but it's all my mom's fault fur not sharing the computer with me! Anyway, I am so impressed that you still have your very furst pillow! Your mom did a snazzy job making a zebra cover with a capital J on it! I am sooo jealous....do you think your mom could make a pillow for me? heehee!
    xoxo....Daisy

    ReplyDelete