http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, March 31, 2011

News from Uncle Ed

I talked to Uncle Ed tonight and told him that we are getting some pictures already. We are both looking forward to a great Bunny Look-like contest. I can see already that he is going to have a hard time judging the "Best of Bunny" but....I have complete confidence in him. While we were talking, he had some news fur me!! You know fur the winner, they get the greatest squeaky frog ever plus other stuffs. Uncle Ed told me that he is going to also give a gift or two to the "Best of Bunny" winner too!! He said that he will paw-sonally pick out the gift according to that special winner~~how cool is he huh?? He promised that it would have a BIG real pretty bow on it too!! So....this gift could be yours!!!
So....entries will be accepted until April 10th, so you have plenty of time!! Click on the bunnies in the convertible on my sidebar for all the information about the contest!!

11 comments:

  1. Our mommy's 2nd hand camera came in the mail today, so we'll see what we can come up with. In the midst of the northern trek, so we'll have to see if we can tear her away from the last minute rushing around.
    Smooches,
    BRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Snazzi and Addy,

    A special prize from Uncle Ed - now that's worth fighting for!! We've already posted one picture up on our blog, but we'll email it to you pronto - maybe we'll get some more!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to work on my costume this weekend. Since I have a real bunny sister, I think I will do pretty well! I am hoping she can give me some good tips!

    Your pal, PIp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzi your Uncle Ed is one fine uncle...would he like a feline niece? If so, I'm applying but don't tell him I'm a Diva...MOL
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks for the reminder we better get on top of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A prize pressie from Uncle ED????? I'm gonna have to get SERIOUS about this contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still looking for my costume....

    Roo Roo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our mom finally got her act together! We can't wait to see all of the bunny pictures!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got mine sent in. That sure was nice of your uncle to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be entering the contest too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I is tryin to make my ears stand up like bunny ears as we speak!

    ReplyDelete