http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our St Patrick's Day Dinner

Since it was St Patrick's Day and my Mom has some quirky food color issues, we had an interesting dinner. We had rainbow waffles. She found out about it over at Funky Polka Dot Giraffe . I just wanted some St Patrick's Day dog treats but NO......... Ha! So she mixed the waffle mix up and made them all colorful.....Put them in the waffle iron and wait fur it to do its Magic.....Patiently waiting, la de da!!!
And Walla!! Rainbow waffles!! but.....NO.... taco at the end of this rainbow! (drat)
I must admit~~that they were just the best and better than the doggie treats, Hey!! you can have doggie treats any ole day, but how often does a Scottie get Rainbow Waffles BOL

12 comments:

  1. That was good of your mum--going to all that trouble to make everyone happy!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    Maybe next year you can dye Addy green--just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, rainbow waffles! How cool! I like Daisy, Kendra & Bella's idea of dyeing Addy green. Bahhaha.

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful & delicious!!! MMM I love waffles with butter. You are very lucky you got some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Snazzi - do rainbow waffles make rainbow poop?

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rainbow waffles are so cool, Jazzi, and we bet they were delicious!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. JAZZI oh my cats your mom is the most fun!!!
    I bet the g-children had a fun time eating those waffles!!!
    D you are so clever and creative. I bet you are the favorite g-ma!!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is that!!! I bet it tastes good, too.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazzi you have the mostest talented and inventive mom.. ever!! I wish I could have had a DELICIOUS RAINBOW waffle with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy macaroni!! We are lucky we got a kibble!! Move over, we're moving in
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. BWhahahaha...a green Addy.....Bwhahahahaha.

    Anyways....I never saw'd a rainbow waffle. I will have's to mention dat to Mom...how bout some rainbow dog treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I want one I want one I want one!!! How come she never makes me anything that cool!!!! So lucky you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, now I want some waffles. That sure is one pretty looking waffle. :)

    ReplyDelete