Did you guys all know that Santa has to go to school?? Thats right, school!! Who knew!! Guess it shows that everyone is still learning just like us doggies too!! Check this site out. Maybe you have seen your Santa Paws there!! Go here:
Where Santa Goes to Learn His Ho, Ho, Ho - Holidays News - Holidash
and then click on Charles W Howard Santa Claus School:
Martha and Bailey mentioned that being Santa is pretty hard so he might need some school to him help out with some good pointers, They both are very smart and bring up a good point.
When I sit on my loveseat spot, I am not just another pretty face, that spot is also my thinking spot :-) As I was thinking, Santa could use some tips on stuff like:1. Santa needs to be able to land softly and easy without crashing into the roofs, so there may be some landing tips for that, ummm...
2. School might be good for the chimney routine, I mean going down is easy but how about that going up bit~~how does he do that gig?
3. And...plus eating a ton of cookies without getting sick, do you realize how many million cookies he must eat and how many gallons of milk Santa must drink?? And who knows what else is left for him to eat, candy, fruit etc. He must have one HUGE belly, maybe that is why it is so big???
4. Think he makes pit stops along the way??
5. He must sleep like days before Christmas, so he doesn't get sleepy while driving his sleigh, it wouldn't be good for him to crash into a tall building or those phone tower thingy's or get him or the reindeer all tangled in the electicial wires or collide with another airplane etc.~~That could hurt!! HA! Santa has bad weather taken care of cuz he has Rudolph to lead him through that.
6. And I imagine that Santa Paws has to practice on his Ho Ho Ho!! I mean it can not be a whimpy one....... has to be a Big Strong......... HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
7. And do you guys think that he map quest's all of our houses? or is he just smart like that, cuz he knows when doggies move etc.
Do all you doggies, cats, hamsters, goats, etc all have your stockings hung up? Mine is hung and waiting for Santa to come and fill it with some goodies!!