http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Slow down and relax

My mom was saying the other day that in this crazy world that people need to slow down and do something fun and relaxing. Well my mom relaxes with jigsaw puzzles.  She was quite surprised to find this. 
And even more surprised to find this. 
So we had a mom to bunny conversation. 

Mom: what do you have to say for yourself about the puzzle box cover?

Scooter: not much other than I'm actually doing you a favor in  helping you to really slow down. 

Mom: ok.....do you have anything to say about the puzzle pieces or lack there of?

Scooter: nope!!


5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    That's it Scooter; nothing said, nothing accused! Hugs and foot thumps, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't blame ya. When I was a puppy, I wuz into chewing books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom loves her jigsaw puzzles too and I never touch them because I don't need a Molly conversation☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your mom can find a picture of what the puzzle should look like on the internet to help her finish that puzzle. Of course, she might have trouble when it comes to those missing pieces. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you won't need to see a dentist as you've already sharpened your teeth!

    ReplyDelete