http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, January 7, 2023

My Christmas tree

I had a good first Christmas.  I loved  chewing on the packages under the tree.  Mom put the cabash on that so then I just laid under the tree.  Even  once the boxes were opened I liked to lay on the empty boxes under the tree. I mean it was such a nice cozy spot for me. 

My mom even made me my own Tree. I liked going in that too but not as much as the real tree. 

I did find a candy cane under the tree to which I went to town on until mom found me and took it away.  I am a bun with a sweet tooth. That candy cane tasted so good!!


So you can totally understand why I was so sad when my favorite big tree was taken down.  I kept going to the spot where it was and just sat.  

I was hoping that it'd come back but it did not.  Sigh.  Mom said next year. We're onto a New Year of adventure. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't blame ya, I got a bit of a sweet tooth too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well hello Scooter!!! This blog has been gone so long I had given up... never saw any word of darling Oreo going over the rainbow, but I guess he must have. I am so glad that you have come along to keep his pawrents company and fill the space I know he would have left in their hearts... much like you missing that tree! Wishing you many happy years in your furever home. Hugs and foot thumps, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tree and it's your very own. Don't worry - it will be back next year, Scooter! I've never had a candy cane before. You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute tree your mom made for you. We've never tried a candy cane before. Maybe next year we'll have to get our mom to let us try one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...you are a real cutie pie! Too bad about your tree but maybe Mom can make you a big Easter egg to hide in.

    ReplyDelete