http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Addi's costumes

A review of Addi's life costumes. Addi doesnt like costumes much but here is what we could get on her. The first time was pretty hard, She didnt like it at all and was pawing to get it off!!
The Little Devil (the year she was diggin up my rose bushes!! )
 The Target Dog
 It took MANY treats to get these pictures!! Hey Wait!! Maybe........ she was smart about that after all lol

Guess who's at Uncle Eds house???  I am. I'm visiting my sister Linda in Kansas
We are doing some serious crafting.and having a blast. Later we will show you guys what things we have made.

17 comments:

  1. Crikey .... that target one is GREAT!! I hate dressing up too. We had a practise run yesterday. OMD!! I don't think I was very cooperative. Mum can't wait to see the craft work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll send Mum over to join in the crafting, she'll luff that!
    Bull's Eye, was that the dog in Oliver Twist ?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are with Addi on this one - we are so not the costume types

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Addi! We don't do costumes or clothes so we feel her pain.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear darling Addi, we all know that your magnificent physique needs no further adornment.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I don't likes doin' the costume thingies either. It takes like a pound of treaties to get me to forgets something is on my head long enough for Ma to take a picture! I thinks Addi and I are the smart ones!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're on Addi's side. We hate wearing stuff. Have a great time crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Addi is a smart girl for sure!! Happy Crafting!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm like Addi not a big fan of dress-up. Have fun with the family.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL! We remember the target costume! Have fun in Kansas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just love your target dog costume, Addi! It's the bestest! We can't wait to see what the girls have been crafting!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crafting what fun. We are decorating cleaned out paint cans for Halloween.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete