http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, May 14, 2010

Will I ever learn???

When the weather is nice Mom likes to get some things done outside. When I am outside, I like to run and play and Mom always tells me not to play round the bushes cuz I will get all tangled up in them. Now telling that to a Scottie is just like inviting me to the bushes!! So do you think I listened?? NOPE!! here I go~~All tangled up!!Oh BOY!! How do I xplain this to Mom without getting scolded??? UmmmmmmWhile I am just sittin here, know what it does?? It starts sprinkling!! Arrgggggg Just look at that cloudy sky. Looks like it may pour any minute and here I am stuck all tangled up!!
Now, usually when I want in I start barking and she lets me inside. I kinda have her trained like that. hehehe~~She claims that the whole neighborhood doesn't need to hear me barking. I think that is stretched just a bit!! Well, here goes.......BARK!! BARK!! Nothing.....
So, well maybe she is teaching me a lesson. I will give a measly little, feel sorry for me bark and she will come runnin.... Bark, Bark!! Still nothing!! Geezzz...whats a girl gotta do to get in outta the rain?? Then on top of that she will say I smell like a wet dog, DA!!!!! When she finally came and got me she said "Wont you ever learn to stay away from the bushes?" (probably not)

21 comments:

  1. Yeah, we get that 'no one wants to hear that noise' remark, too. But we're trying to warn everyone about something. Not Fair.

    The other day Alpha came in and complained that the house smelled like dog! Well, duh!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those human servants sometimes can be so slow in coming when we demand it. So hard to train them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They most love the smell of wet dog - otherwise they would stop that incessant bathing and grooming!! BOL!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzi that is just awful. The service at your house surely does go down the drain... when Uncle Ed isn't around. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor little girl -- if you would of hollered a little louder I would of heard you and came to your rescue. I hope you can get over this tramatic experience and have a little fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I let out a khommand or two when I need my servant to untangle me!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Jazzi.
    I am sorry you had to stay out in the rain Jazzi!! Poor baby!! You know if that is the only thing you have to worry about you are in good shape!!!!
    I am slowly working on your shopping bag while you don't come and see me any more. Please come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jazzi!
    When I hear the word NO... it is like an invitation to do something I know I should not!
    Sorry you were tangled and wet there!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you didn't get too soaked, Jazzi! It's not fun being wet! YUK!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Diane, I didn't know you were still sick. I am sorry!! We need to get the paws in on that and get you well!! Maybe the Doctor could help.
    Healing wishes heading your way, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, here's the dealio. You should be allowed to run around and get tangled up as much as you want and your mom should be there to untangle you as soon as you want. Now, I am most generally an advocate of pawsitive training techniques but have you ever given a shock collar any thought?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jazzi,

    I do that all the time! It makes me sooo mad!
    Mom planted ALL day today and I got to be outside to help. My digging skills came in very handy plus a bonus Mom put some yummy smelling stuff (to me anyway) in the dirt. I WAS IN HEAVEN. Now I am off to play! See ya soon.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Jazzi! I hope you get out of the rain, soon, because you're just adorable! Just hopping through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those Mamas...Always tryin' to each us something!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you should always stay near the prettiest part of the yard!! But then again, when you're outside, any part is the pretty part!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear....maybe you can try another plant? Maybe a weedy one..if you can find one in that nice garden!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww, that's annoying getting tangled up!
    Humans just don't understand what it means to have fun.

    Love, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't get why it is your fault you got tangled up. I saw that bush reach out and grab you!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jazzi please send us some of your rain!!!
    We hope you got in before the rain came and a girl can't have her best Sunday hair do messed up.
    Happy Sunday,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes it is so hard to get the humans to understand. Lucky we love them so much!

    ReplyDelete