http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This is how it is done

Remember I just told you about Sprint and how he opened the fridge? Well, sorry buddy, I hate to burst your bubble~~But there is a better way!! You simply wait for one of the munchkins to leave it open, which is usually Kaleb~~then you just give it a little nose and there ya go!! WHOLA!!! You are in. Then just wait and give a listen to see if anyone is coming~~just in case mom sees you, she will just think you are standing there innocently!!Ok, don't hear anyone~~ Give a few sniffs to see xactly where you want to head to~~ And then make your move!! Grab it quick like~~ and high tail it outta there to a safe place and they will call for Kaleb bot closing the fridge door and that....guys is how it is Done!!!!!
See....us Terriers know how it is done!! :-) Anyone else sneak in the fridge sometimes??

12 comments:

  1. Oh Jazzi what a great idea. Little munchins? I just wait for mom to leave it open. Did you find anything good?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that! I have never gotten stuff from the fridge before. I let my servants get it for me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty smart Jazzi...Now we just need to get some frig opening munchkins in our house...Hmmmmmmmm

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky Scottie - out stoopid refrigerator has a freezer on the bottom - all we get is boring old ice cubes.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!!! We can't get into the fridge, but if anything falls on the floor, it's ours.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a grrrreat plan of action, you surely do know how to get what you want.
    PeeS... YES!! I do have a life Vest, Butt I only wear it when we have company on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jazzi!
    I do the same thing! When my grandma is in the kitchen, she goes to the fridge and takes like 100 things so she can't close the door... and that is my chance! When she is back to close it... I am already out of there with my prize!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo, grrreat tip, miss jazzi! what kind of foodables did you get away with this time??
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's super smart! Do you have any tips for getting the doggie treats off the counter top?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, Jazzi, you are one smart terrier! No, we don't get a chance to sneak in the fridge. Aunty Diana always give out a warning that the fridge door be shut close!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we borrow one of your little munchkins, Jazzi? We don't have any of our own!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think stupid PeeWee must be raiding the fridge without me because whenever momma cleans it she is always complaining about how much labrafur is INSIDE!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete