http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Note from Jazzi's mom~~

I am taking over Jazzi's post today for an update:
We made it Monday afternoon to beautiful San Antonio, Texas. The flight was good and as soon as we got off the plane, there it was~~~Hot and Humid!! LOL I know, it could be worse, but from what we have in Illinois, this is hot for me.

We are here this week to take care of my 2 yr old grandson while his parents are in San Diego for a few days. I still have my pains and all the sickness that goes along with the gallstones/gallbladder stuff and I feel horrible, cant sleep good etc. My DR said that I can only eat low-fat stuff ~~~which means no milk, cheese, ice-cream, no meat, no mayo, oils, no sugar or treats~~Basically fruits and veggies. Arrrgggg... Nothing good at all!! LOL If I do this, I should be able to make through the week until I get home. So I am surviving and each day the pains are getting worse, so I just have to make it until Sat night. So, keep those fingers crossed. :-) We plan on making the Riverwalk but not sure about Seaworld. Tyler likes the park and the pool, LOL

Meanwhile the morning that we left, my daughter Kim took her son to swim lessons, stubbed her toe and broke it!! So she was at the Immediate care and got all taped back up again and was laid up on the couch Monday night with her 2 kids and Jazzi. Kyla is in charge of letting Jazzi in and out and Jazzi is getting along just fine.

We are having fun in Texas with Tyler already and gee...they have so much good food down here. You Texans sure are spoiled with so many great restaurants. Do you know how discouraging it is to be on vacation and go to eat and then have to order a salad and then drool over everyone else's food?? Seriously, it is really a bummer!! LOL We are going for breakfast in the morning and my husband saw that there is something than I can order~~A fruitcup!!!! Oh.......the life I am living right now, LOL

My daughter Jessica and her husband are in beautiful San Diego and she says it is really nice and they are shopping already. I know they will have a blast there and enjoy their 10th anniversary. Well, I better scoot. Jazzi will be reading blogs and she will post this weekend. OH! I just got a call from my DR. I have a ultrasound scheduled for Monday and 8:30 am. Yay!

21 comments:

  1. I can' imagine just how bad you feel to be in TX and not be able to eat that wonderful Tex-Mex food. One of my favorite restaurants is in San Antonio - but I doubt that it has any vegetables that aren't deep fried. Hope you get to feeling better soon. And I hope Snazzi stays in the yard!!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful with high fiber stuff, too. I had mine out in 1991 and salads, etc. really flared mine up.
    Blessings, andrea (Sitka's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep the food restriction thingy is a bummer, butt it is made a bit easier by being with the little two-legger, I'm sure.
    When you get home they will get that three hole punch thingy out and POOF... No More Gall Bladder. My mom's furend got to go back to work in 2 days after her 3 hole punch jobber.
    Enjoy and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bummer about the food! Alpha says she totally understands the pain....hopefully, you can have the keyhole op and get rid of it. (Then you'll have to make another trip to SA). Glad Jazzi is getting her share of attention, as usual.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    PeeS: Don't forget the Riverwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about not being able to taste all the fun food...Just let me know when you get better and I'll ship you some nummy mexican!!

    Here is Austin, they actually have restaurants that specialize in "good for you food". Make hubby take you up here!!

    Have fun and eat safe!

    Beth (the Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yah, I hope she stays in the yard too. The g-kids have a habit of standing there with the door open and Jazzi just politely walks right on out, like....Hey thanks alot and ZOOM...she's gone!! I made sure she had her tags on her before I left, just in case. With her, you just never know, she is a girl that loves her freedom a little tooo much, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry 'bout all the 'fun' -

    As fur 'things' with you, my Auntie Di had her own gallbladder issues - a stone and such which would khause her periodikh diskhomforts - she had it out in early April and is feeling much much better!

    Paws khrossed fur ALL!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Diane,
    Welcome to my world of heat and humidity!!!!
    That is the way it is all summer long and spring and fall too!!! The plants love it. That is why things grow so good and so fast.
    I am so sorry you don't feel real good. It would have been a great trip if you were normal!!!
    Good luck, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jazzi's Mom!
    The weather there sure is... interesting!
    I will have my paws crossed for you!
    Enjoy that fruitcup!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope you are up and running soon!
    Come on out to Oregon....everybody eats that way all the time! LOL!
    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Diane,

    Feel better soon! Hopefully spending time with that grandbaby will keep you so busy you won't notice to much ;) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my......you know Diane, you can drive over to the scottie rescue kingdom while you are there...hint hint.....ROTFL...feel better hon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no.. No yummy yum yums. Hope you feel better
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry to hear that you can't eat - I don't know what I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry that you feels bad. Hope you feels much better soon! Have fun on your trip!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh what a rotten time to be hit with a gb attack. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself we are sending prayers that your pain is manageable and you make it home w/o a visit to the ER.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mom, Blizz and I are sad to hear about your condition. Try to hang on!

    xoxo,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a bummer to be on vacation and to feel so badly! We bet that fruit cup will be delicious!
    Hang in there, Jazzi's mom!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww i hope you feel better soon. That is unfortunate.
    I hope you have a lovely time with your grandson :)

    Best wishes.

    Love, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh dear! Take care of yourself and get well soon. We're thinking of you, Roo Roo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  21. miss jazzi's mama,
    i'm sorry you can't eat any fun food. i kinda know how you feel cuz i never get to eat fun food either. anywho, i hope you feel better really soon.
    enjoy your visit with your grandson pup!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete