http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, May 30, 2010

WHAT is wrong with Mom now???

It is Sunday afternoon and I am laying round in my kennel just kinda snoozin....and I over heard a phone conversation between Mom and Dad. Apparently she was asking him how I was doing and he said Fine. (Yup, I am doing good but I do miss my mom and all of her attention though) Then she asks him what stuff have I been into that she doesnt know about yet? He says Nothing!! (Yup, which is true~I have been a very good girl) She just kept continuing to ask him over and over what trouble have I gotten in to that she doesn't know about? My ears perked right up bout now, cuz he kept laughing and saying Nothing, really!!! I thought~~ WHAT is this lady's problem?? How could she think that I couldnt stay out of trouble??? Ggggeezzz......By this time, I am beginning to get a little miffed!!!! This does NOT sound like the Mom that I know!! Maybe it is the Texas water, or a heat stroke from how HOT it is there, or maybe the surgery lady took something out that she shouldnt have?? Maybe my Mom NEEDS her rocks back again?? I have no idea what is going on with her. I do know that there are 3 more days and she will be home again!!! Yippe!! I hope the right mom comes home again!! As a matter of fact, to show how good I have been the past 2 weeks, Kim is missing exactly ZERO tacos!!! BOL

17 comments:

  1. I khan't believe she doesn't believe your dad!

    I KNOW woo are an ANGEL!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, Kim told me she was missing about 4000 tacos. I wonder what happened to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... does your mom knows something about you??
    You must be very happy she will be back soon!
    Happy Sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you try to do the right thing and no one believes you. You only need to keep it up for three more days, then you can relax and do what comes naturally.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly, we get accused when we are totally innocent, too. Can you believe that? Our hu-dad totally doubts our ability to be good. I wonder why that is?

    Continued good thoughts for your mom's full and quick recovery so you can be reunited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go with your mom here, Daddy's always think you're perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be so nice for you to have your mommy home! Do you have your nurse uniform ready to take care of her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jazzi,

    We were just catching up, we are glad your mom's surgery is over and one and that she is in recovery mode. We are also happy to learn that you have stayed out of trouble while she is gone!! Can you send that message to Mr. Caps?! He was naughty when I was in the hospital!!!

    xo martine & the kiddlewts

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be glad when your Mom gets home - we think you should tell her that your Dad made you bacon every day so that she'll keep up the practice.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  10. *snickers* It seems you've got a bit of a reputation where your mom is concerned...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your mom is missing you lots and lots. And I bet she thinks if you're being naughty, that means that you miss her, too! But I bet you're just being on your bestest behavior so that she doesn't worry abouts anything and can get better even faster! Oh, Jazzi! I just know you're gonna be jumping outta your furs when your mom walks in the door!

    Oh! Do you haves Skype!? Maybe you could Skype with your mom!

    Wiggles & WAgs,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jazzi, I haven't ever had to be without M.O.M. so I can't imagine what that must be like. I do think it is good that you are trying so hard to behave..that is very brave of you. Just think, pretty soon you will be back with your very own mom and all will be right with your world again. Just remember...she surely misses you just as much!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no doubt that you have been a perfect angel, aren't you always? Hope mom comes home soon so she can stop all her worrying.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jazzi, I know I've just met you recently so I am wondering....Have you done something in the past that makes your mom think you have been into trouble while she was away? I can't even begin to imagine that you have EVER done anything bad.
    Moms, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzi, it seems so unfair, being falsely suspected, but Gail tells me that you really have to make allowances when someone has been in hospital and taking lots of medication.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you been in your crate jail the whole time, Jazzi? hummmmmmmmmmm
    You must be so anxious to have your mom home!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel for you Jazzi! But mom will be so proud of what a good girl you've been. Maybe she'll bering you a special pressie home??? I vote for an armadillo stuffie!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete