http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jazzi and Sweet William

I was so excited about the dance and was so busy getting ready that I kept Sweet William sitting at the door, but that's what guys do right? wait on us girls!! He showed up looking dashing at usual. He only had to wait for 87 seconds!! I had my new Valentine dress on. He said I looked very beautiful!! I thought he was very Handsome!!Of course Mom HAD to have her pictures!!
We are taking the red vertible and it all clean and ready to roll. Of course, we have tacos in the glove box~~bol!! Come on Sweet William, just hop right on in and lets get this Show on the road!!
Since I kept him waiting we were running a bit behind though so I knew I would have to speed to make up some time, not to be late. So we are zipping right along, flying like the wind, having a great conversation........ and all of a sudden I see red/blue lights on my mirror!! Oh Man!! You have got to be kidding me!!!!
I pull over and who do you think is on patrol?? Yes it was Sarge. I told him my situation about why I was hurrying along and know what he did?? He wrote me out a ticket!!!
I mean how rude is that~~I am going to a Valentines party with Sweet William in the car, geezzz...... how Embarrassing!! I explained that I WAS in the fast lane and that's what it is there for. I looked at the ticket closer and saw a violation for having our heads out the window!! Hey Sarge, do you need glasses, we can't have our heads out the window, it is a vertible!!! of course both our heads are out. I carefully explained that if the ticket was for the wrong violation then it becomes void and I promised to slow down.(least till he is outta my sight) He said he would give me a warning and he let us go. Now.....we really have to make up some time since we got delayed, so hang onto your cap Sweet William, we are off and running again!! c-ya all at the party!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh dear that is kind of a bad start but I am sure the rest of the event will be wonderful. Remington hasn't told me how he will be picking me up yet, but I can't wait and have fresh cold water and snacks ready for him.

    Happy Valentines Day

    loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! How dare Sarge stop you. Somehow I do not think he will be pulling the same stunt with Addy and me.
    Oh and I would like to thank Sweet William, whose appearance totally vindicates my decision not to get dressed up for the Party...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the pawty. You both are looking so Snazzi. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    P.S.. Bella was wondering if your Momma takes orders for dress making. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Sarge...The nerve!

    Have a great time at the Pawty!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look wonderful. I know you will have a great time at the dance, if you get there.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Sarge....he pops up everywhere. Think he has eyes in back of his head and also at the tips of his ears.

    SHEEESH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzi why did you not tell Sarge the truth? You had the pedal to the medal because you knew Addy and Bertie were behind us with guns ablazing!!!! They are turning this Valentine Dance into a real blast. Press the pedal down!! GO
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sarge has radar!
    But how could not miss seeing you the most pawsome couple.
    have a fun time at the dance.
    ♥ Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  9. ut oh..bribe'em
    Happee Valentine's Day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL Jazzi you crack me up!!
    You and Sweet William make a very handsome/beautiful couple.
    Hugs and Happy V-day
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank doG Sarge went easy on you! Have fun at the pawty!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aiiiiiiieeeeee Sweet Wm. do NOT encourage her... that girrrl thinks her vertible is a RACE CAR..as it is. She is gonna be rippin down the streets and causin so much WIND that everybuddy will need to have their furs done.. AGAIN befor comin into the pawty.

    You two surely do look Super in your lovely dress and Tam O'Shanter and your tie in the WINDSOR Knot and all.
    Sorry that Sarge Busted You..
    I'm afraid he will be after Bertie Next... disturbin the peace...with all that Blastin!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jazzi!
    Wow, sorry about that ticket thing, but you know, what can I say. Anyway, you both look amazing and I can tell that you are a wonderful couple! Your outfits are perfect!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete