http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bertie and Addy

As you all know I got invited to the Valentine party by Bertie and he is quite a guy. He had me come and visit at his place and he showed me around Scotland before we left for the dance.
Before we left, Bertie gave me some flowers. I couldn't help but sniff them out, I am really partial to the Iris's. I am really glad that there was no pink. He knew the perfect flowers for me.
Since we both don't do clothes, we just went in our furs and we went in Style. Wasn't this Tank just the coolest?? I just got word that Jazzi got stopped and got a ticket from Sarge. I dont think that he will be messing with our tank or we will just BLOW him up!!! BOL
He heard that Jazzi got a poem so on the way, Bertie read me a poem too: He is too talented, he can read and drive at the same time!!

Oh my luve’s like a Sherman tank,
That’s newly painted green;
O my love’s ablaze just like the guns
Saluting my dear queen.

As fair art thou, my bonie lass,
So deep in luve is Bert,
And I will luve you still, my dear,
Till Blogville’s dust and dirt.
Now...isn't that really cool??
We arrived in blazin.....style and Bertie had a pool side table for us. It was very nice and I felt like a Queen!!Whereas Sweet William had a table out on the patio for Jazzi. I think ours was much better, I'm just sayin.....
After a delicious dinner, Bertie and I hit the dance floor. MAN!! does he has the rhythm and the dance moves!! We did some Fox trot and some Jive and some Hip Hop. It was so much fun!! We did peek in at Jazzi and Sweet William and they seem to be having a good time dancing. They were doing the hustle!!! After dancing, we were both pretty hot so we decided to take a dip in the pool. No dogs were in there and we had the pool to ourselves. Bertie showed me lots of tricks and it was very impressive. It must have looked like fun cuz in a few minutes dogs were everywhere in the pool and there were all kinds of pool games.
They had the King/Queen and we got to see lots of our friends and had lots of good food, so all in all, it was a really fun Valentine party!!Thanks for inviting me Bertie, I had a great time.

22 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Happy Valentine's day!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No, now Bertie and Addy are threatening to blow up Sarge if he stops them.
    Jazzi, I am just saying, I think your sister and her furfriend have issues. I almost got ran over by the tank ~ I have had my ears blasted by the gun ~ Bertie has insulted my Tam o'Shanter. You put the pedal to the medal. WHERE did you get your license?
    I am walking home.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome party! Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous time.....there's always next year...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiiiiiieeeeeeeeee I just heard the same rumor that Sw. William heard.. What has gotten into Bertie and Addy? And is it TRUE that they were Swimmin in the FURS?? and DOIN the FOX TROT in front of EVERYBUDDY?
    I am just STUNNED!!
    Jazzi.. get your sister under control. I think she and Bertie have been overcome with tank fumes or somethingy.. they are going WILD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Addy, what a great time we had, didn't we? I am so pleased that you liked the poolside table, and the tank, and dancing with you was awesome experience. I am quite smitten. And I am rather relieved that you appreciated my poem. A lesser girl might have taken it the wrong way.
    As for Sweet William's comment, well I'll just say that it seems to me that he is the one round here that has the 'issues'.....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Pawty will go down in history as the best Pawty ever.

    Happy Valentines Day, I am off to dance more with my Remington


    loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you all had a great time!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a great event! Love the tank, and your pool side table is very romantical. I'm so glad you got everyone into the pool...I was just itching to go swimmie! Woohoooooo.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Fury Happy Valentine's Day!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's day. Sounds like you had a great time.

    That Sarge is always working.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting some important news you have good. Web 2 Print Solution and Web To Print Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful time you all had. We missed the pool. Must of been in the dance hall too long.

    This was a terrier-ific day!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pawsome pawty!!!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL!!!! Love your post!!! What a great party...........I don't know what made us chuckle more...Sweet Williams 'hat' or Bert's poem. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pawsome pawty! Love the tank that you and Bertie rode in. That is arriving in style! You two are such a great pair and I am so furry happy your Valentine's Day date was so much fun!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Valentines day Addy. I know that you have a great valentines day with bertie. I love it that Bertie give you a bouquet of flower.. That was one of the lovely date I saw.

    Regards;
    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  19. Addy
    Bertie is quite the man about town.
    He most certainly knows how to treat a lady!
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pawesome party!

    Rooooo!
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks like it was a great time by everyone that attended. Maybe next year if there is a Valentine Pawty our Peep will get off the couch and help us prepare to next year. BOL We sure won't hold our breath on that one. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete