http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am feeling much better today!!

WOW!! Thanks for all the Get Well wishes~~it is so nice to have fur-friends that care :-) I really appreciate you all. I got lots of sleep and am feeling much better. It was just a tummy bug, And...she gave me my doggie biscuit once I felt better. Mom says that she thinks it was really just a ploy to get all my blankies and my pillow washed~~Guess she will never know fur sure!! he..he..he!!

Yesterday and today, Mom was feeling a bit irritated and frustrated. I heard lots of talk and mutterings about some new governor guy raising taxes by 66% and she bout hit the roof!! She said this was gonna cost her an arm and a leg!! YIKES!! My mom is half American Indian so lets say she was on the warpath about it being done in the wee hours of the night, and just hours before some duck session was over!! Believe me with her mood, when I napped, I slept with one eye open!!

Then today she was all up in arms cuz she found out that this same guy did some more bad stuffs. For the guys leaving this duck thing, he was giving them government jobs and for the guys staying, he was giving them pork!! I am sitting here thinkin....ummmm...some pork sounds awful good to me, but apparently not this kind of pork, *sigh* and all this stuff was given away for votes!! She was going on and on and said right now she hates Illinois and wants to move to Texas where there is none of these state taxes!! I knew I had to do something to calm her down or she was gonna blow fur sure!! So I decided to play some spoons with her, she always likes that game. I got my Scottie mug and some treats and we were ready to roll!!Here I am using my peripheral vision~~she thinks I am not looking but I have my eyes on her, I know just what she is doing. I could have whipped her really bad but I let her win some, so she would be in a better mood!! It was all working pretty good until tonight. She heard that these darn taxes start with her next check!! Arrrgggg~~These darn guys better Stop making her so irritated!! I am sure you other Illinois bloggers know just how we feel!! Ummmmm...What will do tomorrow???

28 comments:

  1. Dear Jazzi,

    Glad to hear that you're getting better now :)
    I'm not sure how to react to the tax issue but raising the taxes by 66% is really high!

    Love,
    Autumn & Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... these pictures are just so cute!!!
    So glad you are feeling better, Jazzi! Stay that way... for your Mom's sake!
    blessings!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jazzi
    So pleased to read that you are feeling better. But we are now worrying about your Mom's blood pressure!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to ears dat you is feelin' all better. Now bewares of food rationing because of da tax ting. You's can always move to Florida where dere is no state tax and no cold wet SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We been hearing about your state's situation on our favorite newsman show...CNN Anderson Cooper (Hubba~Hubba)

    I vote YES!!!! ......... move down here to TEXAS!!!!! Another benefit....we have LOTS of great Taco places!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Snazzi, we're so glad to hear you are up and feeling better.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. I bet tacos are in order for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay my Jazzi is feeling topnotch again!!! Good thing too since your mom is rip roaring mad she'll need you to comfort her.

    Mom says she is Scotch/Irish but mostly just Southern American but she is on the warpath too. Things are getting so expensive. Our mayor and city council recently changed the way our water is billed ....holy moley mom was threatening to quit taking a shower BUTT we had a heart to heart. I told her I don't like stinky moms
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are sooooooooooo happy you are feeling better.

    We LOVE your pictures!!!!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are back in action and enjoying some cards!!! You are just toooo cute!!

    xo
    Duhgall and Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't understand taxes and stuff, but our Mama tells us, yes, Illinois is a silly state when it comes to that stuff. She wants to move too! We are glad you are feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jazzi, you are the most adorable little Scottie!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My doggie uses his peripheral vision on me too, especially if we're playing and he's getting ready to pounce! (His name is actually Pounce).

    You look so cute sitting at your cards. Did you have a good hand? Or is it called a paw in dog land?

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are glad you're feeling better. Love the pictures of you playing cards.. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jazzi - glad to hear you feel better. We've been a bit out of the loop this week, but happy to read you've recouped! Sorry bout those taxes - sounds like a bad guv there. Here, we barely have a budget! Love those pix of you playing spoons! (What is spoons?)
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie, Avalon and Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Jazzi I am sooooooo glad that you are feeling very much better... now we gotta work on your mom... Can't have her bein on the War Path... and stuffs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jazzi,
    So soso so glad you are feeling better!!
    Now what are we going to do bout those taxes!!
    Everything is going crazy in the world today.
    People don't have enough dogs!!!!
    xx, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jazzi we are so happee you feel better. Playing sitaire should relax you a bit
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better! But BOO! I'm sorry abouts those tax things. I don't know much about numbers but that seems like a LOT! It was good of you to play spoons with your mom but maybe you could just offer to eats those ducks and porks for her. I'd even help if you want!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Jazzi, I am so sorry your mom is so upset with her state. M.O.M. doesn't like our govnenor so I kind of understand how you feel.
    Keep winning at "spoons"!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jazzi, we are so glad you are feeling better!! The pictures are adorable. Mom understands the upset over the taxes. We are in Virginia and have a new Governor who is making some rather bad changes which is so sad. You can't even go to the grocery store to buy food the way the prices and taxes have jumped up recently. We guess we will have to stay at home all the time if we can even afford to stay here! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had the sickies, too, but I feel much better today. I am glad we are both better. We live in Illinois, too, so we feel your pain!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jazzi, so glad you are feeling better. And yes, we fully understand your Mom's anger over our tax increase. We are going to feel that pain as well. We just hope that once they take all our good hard earned kibble money, they know how to budget it this time around. :) The HoundDogs and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jazzi you are so adorable, and your mom puts you in the cutest poses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. miss jazzi,

    i'm so very much glad your tummy is feelin' better now!
    my mama says she 100% understands your mama bein' upset over that tax hike thingie. it's really super ridiculous. she thinks a lot of peeps 'n businesses are gonna leave illinois. maybe you could come live in south carolina with me 'n asa!
    btw, it was very nice of you to play spoons with your mama to help her fell better.

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jazzi we are very happy that you are feeling better! Hmmmm now about that move....can we have a dog colony ? Then we can ALL move there together!! Our ma would LOVE that!!!!

    Hugz, Becky and G-dog

    ReplyDelete
  27. There is one reason that we no longer live in Illinois, I work in Governor Ryan's office. Nuff Said!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. There is one reason that we no longer live in Illinois, I worked in Governor Ryan's office. Nuff Said!!!!

    ReplyDelete