http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My sittin...spot!!

This used to be sittin...spot on the old couch. I could sit right up here or else slide right down between the couch and the cushion~~cuz the cushions came off so I had it formed just the way I liked it~~plus I could watch the whole neighborhood and know all the stuffs that is going on. Now.....with the new couch, I am not allowed to sit on the back anymore, can you believes that?? She says these cushions don't come off and she says I will squish it down, YAH, and what is the problem with that?? I need to get this new couch formed too ya know? Well, she is not hearing any of my argument. She said I can sit on the arm to look out on the neighborhood~~Now, this isn't a good spot at all, I can hardly see at all...She knew I wasn't happy bout this, so she offered me a new proposition: She put a soft blanket on top of the radiator. Now this is comfy and my, much warmer too, lets see what kind of view that I have here.....Umm.....not to bad. I can get closer to the window this way and it might just work Mom. I will try it out and let you know OK?

13 comments:

  1. Oh...so cute!! I think this is a very good compromise, jazzi!! You look mighty fine sitting there and your mom's new sofa can stay fluffed the way she lies it. Sorry, but we are weird about things like that! I bought an entire new sofa set for my living room just three weeks after getting Edward! (Can you believe that? A new kitty in the house and I buy new sofas!) He's had to put up with my, "Oh no's too! (But he has a beautiful and vintage afghan knitted by my grandmother to sit on in the very middle of the big sofa!)
    Happy window looking!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Snazzi,

    A Scottie has to have a watchin' place. It looks like you and Mom have a good compromise.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzi we just DO NOT like our world changed in any shape form or fashion do we!!
    I hope you will adjust to the new position...it looks like you are a tad closer to the window so maybe it will be a good thing.

    Mom says thank you for the birthday wishes,
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jazzi, that will be lovely and warm - wonder if you should ask for a cushion too - these radiators can be quite hard!
    Glad you can still watch the world go by.
    love
    martha and bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much glad that you have reached a compromise. It just might turn out to be BETTER since it will be so nice and WARM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks very warm and cosy Jazzi! I am sooo jealous, I am far to big to sit on a lovely warm radiator, but my bed is right next to one. Being smaller does have its rewards as my sister Megan is always reminding me (she is a Yorkie). You are such a cutie!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you found the perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blanket on a radiator sounds good to us!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like to sit on the radiator at our house... as you saw from Trixie's blog entry the other day! So nice and warm in the winter, and comfy even in the summer! Looks like a great spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you have the bestest seat in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those radiators get hard and uncomfy after awhile, Jazzi. You're going to need extra padding!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just make sure they don't turn the radiator on while you're sitting up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a pretty good compromise to us Jazzi!!!
    xx, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete