http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hurt Ears

Mom has started this exercise thingy to loose weight. While I completely support this, she is getting um...a bit weird. She has been spending time with the walky machine and now she got the idea to listen to music~~that's cool. I am laying here chewing on my bone and all of a sudden, I notice out the corner of my eye, she is going spastic!!
I look up and she is be-bopping on the treadmill, and acting all weird like with a BIG smile on her face and she laughing!! . She says she is dancing to the music umm huh!! Now, I cant even show this to you cuz it is way to embarrassing, but here she is with headphones on, dressed on scottie jammies, t-shirt and wearing tennis shoes~~She is quite a sight!! Then outta no where, know what she does next?? She starts singing. Now, you all don't know this but~~God did not give my Mom a voice at all!! Ziltch!! Zippo!! When she sings, everyone asks "Are you singing the same song we are?" LOL It was hurting my ears~~Like super ouch!! So do you know what I did bout it?? Mom said you all wont believe me, but this is NO lie, it is the honest truth~~I had no choice but to walk away~~and that's exactly what I did, I went straight to my bed!!It was B-A-D with a capital B. I hope this weight thing goes fast cuz I cant take much more of this!! That singing sound is Awful!! and that is the honest truth too!! WHERE..... are those darn Chicago Bears earmuffs that she had on me a few days ago, that I hated?? I may get to be BFF with them now!!

22 comments:

  1. We humans, Jazzi... we can be a bit strange!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be thankful she isnt making everyone go on a diet with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jazzi. Maybe you want to try and get a muzzle over your hooman so she can't sing??

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes. In this household we know all about that "are you singing the same song as we are" singing voice.
    I feel for you, pal.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Snazzi,

    Maybe you should get some ear covers - the kind that shooters wear to keep them from hearing the gun might work.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL Jazzi...it sounds (no pun intended) like your mom needs to sing solo....so low nobody can hear her.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not EVEN begin to imagine this new horror that you have had to endure. Call Uncle ED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's why peeps go to a gym. I couldn't stand the sight of all that weirdness either!

    Arooo Roo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  9. You poor thing!
    At least when my raiser went outside for a jog... she'd take me with her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be happy she doesn't make you walk along! Glad your having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Well at least she was having fun and getting exercise! You should try to pretend you are enjoying her singing, so she will feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure understand you Jazzi. My mom can't sing, could never sing when she was a young kid, will never be able to sing. Years ago, she was driving down the road and started singing with the radio and her best friend then turned the radio up full blast to cover her up or so the story goes. I believe it. Stay low and out of sight. Get earmuffs if you need them!! Lots of love, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL Jazzi - what if she listened to Jazz music? Would that help? It's hard to sing to Jazz music so maybe that won't help. So she does it in her Scotties pjs, hmm? That is so funny...

    It would get really weird though if she took YOU for a walk with her on the thingie (called a treadmill by the way). So be glad you don't have to do it too. It can be tough especially on an incline ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jazzi She is supposed to be walking YOU! But if she's going to be THAT embarrassing, it's probably better that you keep her inside!

    Can't believe you left your rawhide bone behind when you went to bed.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you are going through, my friend....that is why Beth doesn't sing with us on Karaoke....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heehee, Jazzi. You just need to start howling and drown out her singing. That's what I do.

    But you know what? I'm real proud of your mom that she's exercising AND having fun doing it!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. It must have really been horrendous for you to leave your bone, Jazzi! We hope she sheds this weight FAST!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh geez - these crazy humans of ours!! Now if the weather would just hurry up and turn into Spring, then they could exercise while they take us for long walkies!! Then they could sing all they want & we wouldn't complain!
    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haaaa!
    I know how is that! My mom does the same thing!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. miss jazzi,

    ohmyword, my mama can't sing either!! when she gets goin', i ask to go outside...sunshinies, rain, or snow!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  21. You better watch out, get too sassy and she's put you on there with her!!

    Pippi
    TheVanGelders.com

    ReplyDelete