http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blogville Demolition Derby and Queens court

That's right....We are having our very own first ever Demolition Derby at the Blogville County Fair. The derby will be held on August 29th which is a Saturday.
The deadlion to let me know if you wanna race is on August 20th. It will be so much fun to see who crashes, catches on fire and survives. After the heats...there will be one final heat to find out who our winner will be. I will need you to send me a picture of your left and right side views. Send them to:
Dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo.com
****Also we will need some Firedogs on duty and some tow truck drivers to haul the cars out. If you don't want to race maybe you can be fire or tow drivers.

Every County Fair has a Queen and Princess's. Is anyone interested in hosting the Royal court selection? Pictures should be sent in and Blogville can vote for their Queen and her court. The court will be revealed before the Derby starts. Let me know if you are interested in hosting.
And Ziggy...would you be able to have a food wagon at the Fair with plenty of Fair food for us to snag before and after the Derby? Thanks

12 comments:

  1. We want to enter the race!! Dory and Jakey can ride in the car....Arty and Bilbo can be firemen!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demolition? I'm already ruined. Perhaps I could be the Goodyear blimp with the bird's eye view of the disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll try to get HER going........anyone have a stick of dynamite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omd... I hope we will have our ride back till that race... oh wait you said demolition? then I can send my momma to the race too... she is an eggs-pert :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana...Madi will definitely be in the race!!! I'll send you photos today.
    Our daughter's bday is August 28th. I expect we'll be visiting her either 8/22 or 8/29. So it might be best that I not commit to host anything.
    thank you for this brilliant idea!!
    Hugs Cecilia and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee says I can pitch in and help ~ if it is something we can do. E-mail me your thoughts. I will paw them over. Tow truck driver sounds like something I can do.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like fun. We will both want to drive of course. Millie is a demolition derby without a car when it comes to zooming around our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we gotta find pictures so we can enter this one! It's gonna be a blast!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Puppies, I would love to have a treat wagon!! I will be asking Angel Sasha to help me again of course. Thank you so much for asking and I am so excited!!

    Ziggy Out!

    I will be coming in to help Ziggy out so now worries about burned up foodables

    Loveys Angel Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed the Rodeo so DEFINITELY want to be in the Derby. Hopefully mum will have her camera fixed soon so I can send some pics because I want to be the Queen (BOL).

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    BTW Oreo, do you still want to interview me? As usual, mum forgot all about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete