http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, July 24, 2015

Blogville's Demolition Derby

I wanted to remind you all about Blogville's first ever Demolition Derby at the Blogville County Fair. The derby will be held on August 29th which is a Saturday.
The deadlion to let me know if you wanna race is on August 20th. It will be so much fun to see who can survive and be the last car running. After the heats...there will be one final heat to find out who our winner will be. I will need you to send me a picture of your front and side view.
Send them to: Dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo.com
****Also we will need some Firedogs on duty and some tow drivers to haul the cars out. If you don't want to race maybe you can be fire or tow drivers.

Every County Fair has a Queen and Princess's. Is anyone interested in hosting the Royal court selection? Pictures should be sent in and Blogville can vote for their Queen and her court. The court will be revealed before the Derby starts. Let me know if you are interested in hosting.

And Ziggy...will be there with all the delicious fair food for us to snag before and after the Derby?I wonder if Hazel likes cotton candy??

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun and we think with that much warning, we may get HER in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demoliton Derby, wow, that sounds like GREAT funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a smash and crash um drive - what could be more fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, count me in. I'm so looking forward to showing off my driving skills and impressing my darling Addi.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv sitting in a car, Butts mine would have to be a red MGB sports soft top or nuffin.
    Good to see you again Oreo.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always up for a party and would love to host the Royal Court....I'll get Mama on it right away....
    Smleys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Oreo, Demolition Derby sounds like lots of fun -- count me in (that is, of course if mum continues to do well with the camera!!).

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can be a tow driver ~ I would be glad to be a tow driver. e-mail us your picture.
    My girlfriend Bella needs to be in the Royal court selection.
    The HOWL radio station the Non Serious Radio Station Howl at 469.5 could spin some vinyl.
    We need a pie eating contest! I love Pie!
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gonna be so much fun! That looks like a fun car to drive. Tell mom if you need more pictures from us and we'll send them right away!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool ride! Love the teeths
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I'm IN! I'll have Momma dig up a picture for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hhmmm - Bailey is going to have to find a car to drive so he can impress Dory.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel (cotton candy - YUM) and Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are going to pose for some pictures for this fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just sent you my pics. I can't wait to crack-up some cars !!!!!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  15. I definitely want to be part of the fun. I'll get a picture in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete