http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Singin...on Da Radio!!!

Do you all remember when I auditioned for "The Voice" awhile back?  It was so much fun and I won on "The Voice". So much has happened and I sing with a cool band now and lovin...it. I even have a record out and got some Snazzi photos made for the record. This is all fun and very exciting for me. My wonderful Sweet William has encouraged me and been right there helping me out all the way!! I couldn't do this without Sweet William, he's awesome!!
Today Rocking Wills band will be playing in the parade and guess what?? I going to able to perform with Blogville's the Howl Non Serious Radio 469.5. Soooo excited!!!!
Testing 1. 2. 3.
Lights 1. 2. 3.
Sound 1. 2. 3.
I am so thrilled and even more thrilled that I get to sing with my sweetie, Sweet William. That  makes the whole day complete. So call all of your friends and have them come on over and hear us on 469.5 the Non Serious Radio, you will really enjoy it.
Rockin Will does the bestest job ever!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Jazzi, I have to concede that SW is a totally adorable guy, encouraging your singing career and generally being so kind and generous. You really lucked out there.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be in the front row cheering you on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jazzi they are just clapping their paws and Howling hearing you sing. You are a HIT!
    Sniffs & Licks from your Guy
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRAVO BRAVO WE were listening to Rockin Wills on Blogville's NonSerious Radio station and we HEARD a Familiar Voice... and it was YOU. Girrrrl you can SING like a Bird. Love it... WAY TO GO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All our songs are done in the key of G-flat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jazzi!
    Wow, this is all such fun! I just stopped by and caught the tunes at DJ Rockin' Wills place. The Scottish Band is so very cool! I love it.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, you guys ROCK!!!!!! Holy Cows gurl!! You gots one helluva voice!!! I sure am glads Rockin' Wills talked you into joinin' the band!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Jazzi...we loves your voice...yep old SW can do some amazing things, he awesome!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are sure you are gonna be a wonderful singer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are a GREAT band Jazzi!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete