http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, August 31, 2014

National Taco Day Information

Hello everyone. I'm the new host for National Taco day. We all really miss Jazzi and let me tell you this: She was so excited about Taco Day this year and she could hardly wait to post about it. Mom told her that she had to wait until Sept. and now sadly she didn't make it that long.
While Jazzi is feasting on Tacos 24-7 we believe that she would want us to carry on with National Taco day in Blogville...and since she taught me so much, I think we can all do it right you guys??  
Jazzi LOVED her Tacos and she enjoyed every taco that she had.
 She wasn't above snatching it when no one was around either, just ask Kim about that!! Ha!
 She even has shared Tacos with friends too: Remember Mr Pip?? He loved them too.
 SO.....On Oct 4th will be National Taco day. This gives your peeps plenty of time to plan and get all the goodies needed. Your tacos can have whatever you want in them. Some doggies like beef, chicken, fish, hotdogs etc. I know some even like fruit, yogurt, and veggies. One year one of the tacos had cheetos in it!! So its up to you and your mom on what you want in it. 
You can have them in hard shell or soft shell or just bread if you want. You can have them whenever your mom wants to fix em but you post and blog about it on Oct 4th. We want to see pictures of your Taco. I know Mitch and Molly always have some awesome tacos. 

I say: Go BIG or Go home, so here's something extra. Frankie suggested and I thought it might be fun too. Along with your Taco pictures, tell your favorite memory of Jazzi or your favorite blog post. I think she will enjoy listening from heaven about your favorite stories. Maybe Uncle Ed will have a favorite memory too!! You don't have to do this, only if you would like too.

So.....get your mom and get your Taco all planned out and we will see ya all on Oct. 4th. I think its going to be so much fun!!! 
Here is a badge if you want to post it on your blog and spread the word to every doggie/cat!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh you know I Am IN!!! TACOS!!!!! I am looking forward to this very much. I better have a few practice tacos before the big day.
    Blessings,
    goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, we can't WAIT for Taco Day!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already counting down the days! I love tacos because of Jazzi!!!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're in! We wouldn't miss it for the world!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE are SURE that Jazzi and Pip are Scarfing Down Tacos. Those two are probably swapping stories and having a blast together... just like they always did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addi we are planning a big Taco Dinner here soon (well the peeps not me..I'm not allowed to eat them) but at least they will have some good pictures for National TACO DAY. It will be our first time pawticipating in honor of Angel Jazzi Queen of Tacos
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in too . They are going to let me off my diet for the special day.
    Luv's Cat Flap Cavalier.... X

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are counting on it and will be there fur sure!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady says we might even get some tacos this year, we have never had one before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Addi, I just knew you would come through for Jazzi and host National Taco Day. What a splendid girl you are. Sigh.
    Toodle pip!
    Your ever affectionate Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will be there for sure!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, I can't WAIT!!!! It is the one time of year that Ma makes me special tacos with my favorite chickens in it with cilantro and everythings!!! I am soooooo excited!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure everybody in Blogville will have a memory of Jazzi.
    Your Guy
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep you can count me IN!!! Remember it is INTERNATIONAL Taco Day .... not just NATIONAL!

    I'll be coming up with some fav taco filling options for ma - and we will see which ones she will ALLOW!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although just a newbie, I'm ready to join in as well if thats allowed
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are absolutely thrilled that Addi will be hosting Taco Day for Jazzi! That is one day we all really look forward to!! So glad to hear that you are doing ok...in the meantime. xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete