http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Miss Pipsqueak

Yah..Little Miss Pipsqueak was over again.
I'm NOT really liking her coming over right now...because....she is in that chewy and bitey stage and guess what she likes to bite? My ears and my tail and my butt!!! She also likes to dart in my face and try to get my nose....and I am the kinds of guy that likes my Face Space!! Here she is getting ready to attack me again!!
If I snap at her I get into trouble and she thinks she is so cute cuz she runs and hides under the couch and I cant get her there!!!
Plus she got a Kong just like mine but 87 times smaller!!
MAN!!! I wanna see it when Miss Dog-zilla meets Miss Pipsqueak!!
Wont that be something to watch?? BOL

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD Oreo, the pipsqueak needs some serious reprimands about what's play and what's not, eh? Maybe Miss Dog-zilla (..I'm guessing that's Addi..) will see to that for you! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreo,
    just wait until she gets bigger and you can chase her & do zoomies.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's even worse when they're in the needle teeth stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Oh! cutie Miss Pipsqueak, Woofs from SUGAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppy teefies are dangerous!! We still remember when Arty had them!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bite her back!! That taught Momma not to bite when she was a pup. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure she is looking forward to meeting my darling Addi. After all, who wouldn't be?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Oreo, you know I really don't like it when you call my precious sweet girl 'Dog-zilla'...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That WILL be something to watch. Lots of good chewing spots on Addi--if you have sharp puppy teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We want to see what happens too! We know what it is like to have an annoying Emma . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has trouble written all over her face
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nose that sounds painful! Hope her gets out of her biting stage soon ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete