http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I'm here but not at home

Yep....I'm around but not at my house. I got left again..... cuz they went on a 40th anniversary vacation. I told her that this is getting ridiculous. She has assured me that there are no other trips and that we will get back to normal.

I do want to remind you all that the demo derby is sat Sept 17th. Also be making plans for Angel Jazzi's National Taco Day on Oct 4th. Mom said this is about the 5th yr that we have had it. So......you and  your mom get to planning out your tacos. Everyone will post their Taco pictures on your blog on Oct 4th. I can't wait.

Mom will be home Sunday night and I will be sooooo happy. Not a fan of being dog sat!! *sigh*

11 comments:

  1. We are hoping you Mama beings you back some goodies...it's the least she can do for leaving you alone!!

    We will make sure Mama puts Taco Day on the calendar!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I love refried bean tacos... haven't made them for yonks - time to revisit!!! Hope your peeps have had a great 40th break, but I totally understand you are ready for some one-one time with them!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM. Tacos! I hope your pawrents are home soon and you can go back to hanging out at your own house. I've had to stay with the dog walker a couple of times when both Mom and Dad went to her Dad's and it's a fun house with another lab and a big fenced yard but it's still not HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no excuse for your mom to keep leaving you like this!! She MUST do MANY BIG things to make it up to you. It should involve bubbles and treats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bow wow, I'm soooo glad I now have an excuse to get my momma to give me tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, I hopes your peeps have a most FABulous 40th VaCa!!!! So exciting!
    I can't waits for TACOS!!!!!!! Yummers!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back. We are sure you missed your peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taco Day! Taco Day! Bummer that they abandoned you....but Taco Day! Taco Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope the peeps are having a wonderful trip.
    We are ready for Angel Jazzi's Taco day
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete