http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, October 26, 2015

My neighbor Friends

These guys are my neighbors that live behind me and across the alley. Sam has the blue collar and mom can never remember the other dogs name even though they have lived there for a zillion years. Moms!!! I have just been acquainted with them since this past Spring. They are Pitbulls, 2 boys and 3 girls. Mom wasn't sure how I'd do with them but I hold my own. Their mom says that Pitbulls can be nice that it is just how they are raised. We all like to sniffs together.
And I do like to walk with them.
For some reason.....I'm feeling a little behind here!!
Step it up Mom...after all you do want those Fitbit steps!!!
You may be wondering Where are the 3 girls at? Well....they are a little high strung (you know how girls can be sometimes) and want to play too much with me and well....I snap at them!! Their mom keeps them away from me!! BOL Isnt that funny?

18 comments:

  1. Oh Oreo, you must learn to play nice with your cute neighbour girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oreo don't take any chances with the pack
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to be safe than sorry we say!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    what wonderful neighbours... well the boys at least! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oreo, based on your pictures I'm sure Sam's brothers name is "Tank".....just saying....and I would definitely stay away from ANY high strung girds ....not that I'm one but I do bark and growl at some dogs! Smoouchies, Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So your mom is walking the neighbor's dogs now?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your buddies sure are big.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like nice friends. It is good to have walking buddies!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you have a nice friend to walk with.


    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What FABulous walkin' furiends Oreo!!! Just some dudes walkin' the hood! How cool
    And , yes, we gurls can be high strung...what abouts it???? ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom is only wanting to keep the pitties safe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ttally get it, Oreol!! I also like to nip at big doggies so Mama has to protect the big doggies from ME! BOL! Being a little doggy is great!!
    Smileys!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  13. that are two fabulous friends, I'm glad you like each other :o) ... guess what? I have nearly the same problem with the girls and I'm better with the boys.... I wonder if that could be the reason that I'm still single?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, I sure do know how girls can be, Oreo! We boys are so much easier! Have fun with your friends!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I is not surprised that the girlies want to play wiv a handsome fella like you Oreo!
    But I guess boys will be boys and want to do boys thingys togethers!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is nice to have buddies to go on walks wif us girls can get persnickety sometimes....stella rose

    ReplyDelete