I see everyone got here nice and early, that's cool.
I also see that there are BIG dogs in the front rows. Could you bigger dogs move to the back so the shorter ones can move to the front so they can see better? Come on, change seats. um...um...Mango, that means you!! Yes, I know you can scrunch down but you are still big, it will be OK Mango!! move to the back~~you can sit back by the Golden's, they are very friendly!! Everyone OK now??
OK... I, Jazzi am so excited about teaching y'all about table Snatching. I have had 6 yrs experience at it and have it down to a pretty good science now. Addi will be my assistant. I have some outlines and Addi, will you please paw those out to everyone?
Table Snatching 101
1. What to Snatch
2. When to Snatch
3. Proper Snatching Techniques
4. Timing of the Snatch
5. A Snatch gone Bad
6. What to do if......
OK, first we are gonna start out with....
1. What to Snatch: When you are snatching, it is important to know what to snatch. You want to watch and choose the foods that aren't messy that you can gobble down quickly with no evidence. Stay away from food with really messy sauces, foods that are very juicy, food with lots of syrup, jellies and powdered foods like powdered lemon bars, they leave powdered sugar all over your face. When you snatch, you certainly don't want the evidence all over your face. Trust me, you wont get away with it with a messy face!! Ex. of a messy face.
2. When to Snatch: There are several times that you can snatch. I would say that most of the time, the best time is after the peeps eat and they have left the room to talk, play etc. Believe me they always leave leftovers on their plates bol unless they are members of the Clean Plate Club!! But there are those times, before they eat that you can actually snatch. For instance one time Kim left a plate full of veggies and a baked potato on the table. She went upstairs to change the baby and put her into bed. Awww perfect!!! Those veggies and potato were so outta here when she came back downstairs BOL Watch to make sure you have enough time to Snatch before they return. Here is a good example: This dog watched and made sure the peeps were busy when he made his snatch.
3. Proper Snatching techniques:
When you are going to snatch, there is a system to go through.
A. Once you spot your snatch you must look to the right and look to the left.
B. You can snatch in bites. You sit and wait and so gently, snatch a bite at a time.
Here is Mango showing us how the innocent sniff sniff and POW!! that peach is toast.
4. Timing of the Snatch:
The main trick of the snatch is just watching for the right time. Here's Sweet William patiently waiting for Lee to leave so he can snatch that hot dog. Now that is a guy with real patience not to snatch right away!! It is all in the timing~~remember that.
My cousin in Texas, Wrigley, has the timing down pat. When my Mom goes to Texas, she will fix a sandwich, on the cabinet, get all the goodies on it and she goes to put the stuff away in the fridge. Within that 3-4 seconds, Wrigley snatches the sandwich and demolishes it all at the same time!! BOL You would think that Mom would learn this but it happens every time. WTG Wrigley!! I don't have a picture cuz he is just way to fast!!
5. A Snatch gone bad:
I know from personal experience, this IS a snatch gone bad!! DON'T ever let this happen to you. This is NEVER a good thing!!
6. What to do if....I am gonna open this up to you all for suggestions or ideas. What would you do IF.....??
Ok Nola.....yah lay down and look gazingly like you know nothing!!
Um huh Bella, Go and watch TV, good!!
Oh Benny and Lily got the right idea, RUN like there is NO tomorrow!!
Nice Ranger, just go all flat out. With a cute look like that, who could expect You???
yah Sweet William, good idea. Go and sit by the watermelon. If they get testy, just roll that watermelon at them!!
That is a great place for hiding Lily but....you might want to get that tush just a little more under the bed, I'm just saying.....
You all have such great ideas for What if....... I hope you have enjoyed my class and learned something that can help you. Now.....We have about 5 minutes before our moms come and I have a table FULL of tacos, so I say Lets Eat Tacos!!! Everyone on the table!!!