I see some of you have been getting for 2010 and deciding what you are/aren't going to do, so I thought I better get with it too. I have come with a Top 10 list. Here goes.......
I~~ Jazzi Chambers....has decided:
1o. I will keep guarding and protecting our house by barking at every cat and dog that walks on "our" sidewalks.
9. When getting the dreadful bath, I will be nicer to Mom and not shake myself until she has a towel in her hand, even though she pulls her shenanigans on me with that flashy box.
8. I will try to be helpful to others in whatever way that I can.
7. When Mom exercises, I will keep my giggles to a soft roar...
6. I will not drag out more than 5 toys at a time. I will wait for you to pick them up before getting more out.
5. I will continue to lay next to you while you are watching TV so you can give me belly rubs.
4. I will eat ALL the ice chips that you give to me and not leave any on the kitchen floor for you to step on with your socks on.
3. I will strive harder than ever to rid our yard of those pesty squirrels and if........I do get one, I PROMISE not to haul it inside for you to accidentally step on it, ok mom?
2. I will try...I say try....to leave Kim's taco's on her plate on the table even if she walks away from them.
1. When you are ready to go to Kansas to see my bestest Uncle Ed, I will be right there at the back door, patiently waiting with my doggie bag all packed and ready to roll and I will be a perfect back seat rider.
Sounds pretty good to me!! Ok, Jan 1st, WHOA!!! I am already going to do rule # 8.
This rose is on loan to Brutus!!! Congrats are in order. Ohio won the Rose Bowl and Brutus didn't have a rose, so here ya go bud!!!