http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, August 22, 2016

Walking with my Pitbull friends

Today I was hanging with the big dogs. I have 4 pit bulls that live right behind me. 3 girls and 1 boy. Sammy and I are great buddies. They are very nice pit bulls. The girls get quite in my face that I hafta growl kinda like I did with Jessie at the BAR. But amazingly this summer...the girls and I are getting along great. Anyway today their mom asked if I could go on a walk with them. Mom said Yes.
This is Trixy the white one and my buddy Sammy. The other 2 were at home but they all 4 are the nicest dogs and all rescues.
Mom says its cute cuz when I see them walking..she lets me out and I go charging out the back door and me and Sammy kiss each other's noses and run all around together. I love my buddy Sammy. Normally Sammy isn't on a leash and he obeys really good. I can play outside off leash but haven't tried  walking off leash and dont see it in the near future either.

18 comments:

  1. you have super buddies... it's great when friends live next to you, so you can talk about efurrything without writing pee-mails :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have friendly neighbors, and walks are the best with friends too.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, looks like a wonderful day!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Jessie became furiends even after the growling, so I'm not surprised you and your pit girls did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a pit bull rescue two doors down (with a blue tick hound and an elderly lab). He is so well behaved he hangs out with his Dad washing the car without a leash. If he sees a rabbit and goes on alert his Dad just says "sit" and he does and ignores the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh how wonderfur Oreo! Having had the privilege of meeting your pals in the furs, I can vouch for the love between you - so glad you can go walkies together!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have your own security squad. Are you running for office?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how great that iz that u haz sum nice furrendz tue walk with - that alwayz make walkiez more fun!
    Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! They are truly a wonderful breed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make sure you remind them your boss
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey those are cool guys to hang out with Oreo.
    I am wondering if Addi is friends with them too?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got sum pawsome furfriends there Oreo
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, those sound like FABulous furiends Oreo!!! Oh, and non-leash walkin' ain't in my future eithers....hehehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to have friends so close. We have a pitbull cousin in Virginia. She is very sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are all getting along - great to have good neighbors you can hang out with
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not allowed off leash on walks because I would probably run after other dogs. I always try to do my best but it's hard to stay where I am supposed to! Your friend Sammy looks very woofy. I'd like to play wid you, tpp.
    From Vancouver,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so nice to see how great friends you are!!! It is so nice to have such a good neighbors that you can always have fun with. Very nice pictures!!!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete