http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Christmas NOT Wordless Wednesday

She's back.....She's back.
I am so happy and I was jumping and yapping when I saw her at the door. As much as I had fun at Addi's house....there is NO place like home.

I got a new Frisbee which I have practically demolished and  new ball. So I was happy about that. She had a great time in Texas and seeing the grand kids again. She said they kept really busy even though it rained a couple of days.

We have gotten lots of addresses already for the Christmas list and the gift exchange. Tomorrow she plans on getting the list together to post to make sure that everyone is on it. Christmas will be here before we know it!!
 We will be back reading blogs tomorrow. Mom and me have missed everyone!!
If you want to be on the list or the gift exchange....check my sidebar for info.

18 comments:

  1. There's a certain dance we do when Mom comes home from a trip, right? Glad you got good prezzies. I'd love to do the gift exchange, but some packages haven't made it here, and some haven't made it from here (India) to there. So maybe if we are in the States next year, we can pawticipate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mom is home with you!! We are looking forward to the card exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo you are totally right... yesterday summer was in full swing and tomorrow we have christmas... that time has a fast car huh? Many thanks to you and your mom for doing all that work for us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! We are so happy that your mom is home with you where she belongs, Oreo!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least this isn't the usual type of list that I'm on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home to you and your Mama!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that mom is home and brought toys!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad Lady is helping your mom with the list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And she didn't even stop by my house to say hi. Mom said she must have been in a hurry to get back home to you.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  10. We use to tell Jazzi to smell her suitcase to make sure she really went to that San Antonio
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happee that everyone is home!!! Toys are they best....I just love when my mom leaves me in die in dad's care she always brings back lots of treats and toys!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad she's back. My Mom sent her name and addy to the blogville post office. It sounds like fun!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are glad your mom came back. We were scared she would be in Texas forever!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. YEA!!! I am so glads SHE is back!!! I hopes you did lots of zoomies and got lots of cookies...that's only fair ya knows..☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so happy your Mommy is back safe and sound!! All is right with the world

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear that about your mommy!!
    We are so excited about this gift exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete