http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Funny Friday

Frankie had a great idea of Funny Friday.  We show one of our favorite funny things. What a genius he is!!
Ok, here is one of my favorites!! Remember the time that Kim went upstairs to get something and she left these yummy tacos just sittin...on the table, I mean they were screaming Jazzi, Come eat me!! So, I answered and scarfed them down so fast, that it wasn't even funny!! To my amazement, Kim didn't find it as funny as I did!! What a kill-joy huh??
I was SO...good, that not even a lick of cheese was left, pretty impressive huh?? BOL
But hey!! On the flip side, I did leave her a few cinnamon twist~~ So...I am not all bad!! BOL
Now...for Addi, she chose the rolling on her back picture cuz she is showin..off that she can smile upside down!!! WOW!!
For both of us together, it HAS to be the fight that took place just days after she came to live with us. Remember she chewed up all my stuffies to zilch?, then she has the nerve to grab "MY" rope!! Nope, Miss Dog-zilla, you are not getting "MY" rope toy. I don't care how big you are, I dug all my paws and claws and told her that: You are NOT getting this rope from the Jaws of this Scottie!! I won and I kept my rope!!
We hope that you all enjoy our funnies. :-)

19 comments:

  1. Those American Bulldogs aren't as tough as they think they are. I've got one for a relative and I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!!! Those were GREAT Jazzi!!
    I am very impressed at your taco eatin' skills! And, your rope dominance!
    Addi, your smile made me smile!!
    Good job guys!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are right, both were funny. I mean I can see why your human wasn't so excited about the tacos, but humans are so weird about what think.

    And of course upside down smile is a total keeper.

    Very good Funnies.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bawhahhahhaha. Such smilin' good times. I love the great taco caper.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pawsome funnies. I love the taco story, you are good Jazzi, not a crumb left behind. I am glad you were able to salvage your rope toy.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course they are all funny.Sometimes humans' sense of humour goes walkabout, I've noticed, especialy in matters relating to foo and fighting. Of course the beautiful picture of upside down Addi made me smile the most.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Addi REALLY smiling upside down, or is Mr Gravity forcing her to......

    Great pictures though. We REMEMBER the great Taco Heist...We're still laughing about that!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The great taco heist......it would of been funny indeed to see your moms face when she saw them gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday everyone! I'm craving for that delicious treat it looks so yummy!


    --
    Pet Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, if the taco is left at your level, it is clearly for you.
    Our Lady thinks you should share your rope!

    Have a funny Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Silly girl, who in their right mind would leave a taco or two laying around the house and NOT think it's fair game! We gotta give you a 10 for thinking quick on your feet Jazzi and scarfing them down :)

    We love Addi's smile upside down picture ~ She really knows how to live it up!

    Thanks for the smiles this morning...

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wells I don't sees why Kim not think it was funny...I thought it was hysterical!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  13. BaaaaaWaaaaaah THESE were grrrreat and SUPER FUNNY. THANKS fur the Laughs.. It really made me feel all happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should be happy you are alive to talk about it. BOL
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dad would have beat my butt if i stole his tacos be glad he is not your mean ole dad!!
    maggie
    we loved the tug of war, maggie and i play that everyday and everyday she wins!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL! Especially like upside down Addi! Me and Stanley tug-of-war like that too!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have us smiling bigtime, Jazzi and Addi and we love your new header picture!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. You girls know how to have a good time! Tacos, cheese, rope toys... Yup, you've got it covered!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you sure are a great tugger!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete