http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Last Call for Derby drivers

I checked on the track and they are getting it all ready for the Blogville Demo Derby. The Derby will be held on Oct 7th. The past Derby's have been exciting so I'm sure that this one wont disappoint.
Please done miss out. Send your entry to dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo.com. We will need a front and side view of you.
We have entries for:
Lucy
Jasper
Ruby
Pocket
Bentley and Pierre
Chester
Yam
Christmas
Arty and Jakey
Abby
Kismet
Madi
Astro
Oreo
Addi

11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Where are the doodz?? give em call via the moon-vine Oreo! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed this was happening. Lady is gonna send some pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, nearly forgot. Sending you photos right now! (Would Addi ever have forgiven me?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madi has been practicing putting her paw to the medal.. and her varoom varoom sounds effects
    Hugs Madi's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, did you needs a front view? I thinks I only sent you a side view! I'll have Ma send a front view to you too!
    Oh, and I've been takin' Ma's car out when she's asleep to gets some practice! she doesn't even notice the dings....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, we forgot about it. We'll have mom get on it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be FUN!! (High speed fun).

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is on mom's list to do!!! we better remind her
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will send a picture... I never was at a derby... so I bet it will be super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, we want to enter! Momma will try hard to send our entries tonight!

    ReplyDelete