http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, November 24, 2017

I'm beyond shocked...

I have switched houses and now I'm at cousin Pipers house. This family goes Black Friday shopping which was ok.
They came back at 10 pm and were back at the stores by 5 am. I got up and Piper and I could find no one in sight...not even a mouse in the house!
When they came home from round 2.. They let me examine the damage.
So....you can imagine my shock to see round 2. Yikes!!! 
I guess they love to shop and luckily Mom is coming home tomorrow.
Our family is having a Ugly Sweater Christmas  and they told me that they bought me my ugly sweater. I can only imagine!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Good heavens that is a lot of shopping. Were there any dog treats or toys?
    Oh and Oreo, I think you should be VERY WORRIED about this Ugly Sweater business.
    Don't say you weren't warned.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having an interesting adventure, Oreo! We're with Bertie...be VERY afraid of the ugly sweater!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    .........8*()...... I jus' dunno whatta say.... you be sure be wearing the winning sweater, that's all I can add! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we don't buy that much in 10 years!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shopping won't stop until they run out of money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like dey scored some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! that is some serious shopping
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha omgosh! I haven't even started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD Santa has been busy at the North Pole.
    Looks like your ma bought everything.
    Did she leave anything for the rest of us.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete