http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Piper aka The Little Princess

This weekend Cousin Piper was over for 3 days cuz her parents went out of town. Cute face huh??
Well.....let me tell you.....she goes through my toys for what "She" wants
She runs under the couch when I try and get her......
and....she takes my balls and stuffs under the couch with her!!! Darn cousins!!!
Her mom calls her "The Little Princess" cuz she doesn't like Snow or getting her poor little paws cold or wet. My mom had to clear out a spot all the way down to the grass cuz... Oh no.....this little princess doesn't stand in snow to do her business!! I kid you not!! If its not the way she likes it, she just wont go at all!!

If she "has" to go and if her back legs are on the snow, then she will balance herself on her front paws and then go potty keeping her back legs off the snow. You cant make this stuff up!!!
The Little Princess ppffff....  We survived and she's gone and things are back to normal again!!

10 comments:

  1. Guests can be challenging, but it sounds like you were an awesome host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think Princess Piper needs to go and live somewhere warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Believe it or not Oreo, my angel Jade (not-so-little princess) was exactly the same. If the ground was wet or it was acutally raining, she'd stick her backend out over the edge of the verandah and drop it over the side!!! Tsk... I still loved her though. Then gain, I wasn't in compawtishun for toys and stuff... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta "visit" her and subject her to the same (or worse) treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me she didn't get all the good treats?
    gotta hide them when company comes.
    My ma hides her candy when company comes.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL!! Bilbo used to do the same thing in the snow when he had to go potty!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. girls... they just wanna have fun... and our toys ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butt you are a nice host Oreo!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL! OMD, I loves the header! I thinks that says it all, rights??! You knows Oreo, if I wasn't 60lbs, I would make Ma carry me outside to a dry spot to do my buiziness too! (I don't thinks that is ever gonna happen for me....butts a pup can dream!)
    You are a most FABulous host Oreo!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete