http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Yep, the Tank fits!!!

Yesterday I showed you guys Addi's new house. It is pretty cool.
Bertie had mentioned that he bet that the Tank could fit in Addi's backyard with it being so big and all. So.....last night I snuck out after mom went to bed, crawled up in that ole Tank... 
 
and drove it to Addi's backyard. And know what?? It fits perfectly!!
 
 Great idea Bertie....now if you figure out how I'm gonna explain this to my mom....that would be extremely helpful!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Blast a few squirrels out of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those but I don't think it would fit through the gate!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done Oreo - I think mum oughtta be impressed at your skillz; just act natural like it was all part of life and she might not even notice!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oreo....just crawl back out and act innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! Remembers...deny, deny, deny. And if that doesn't work, flash those big browns!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oreo, well done my friend. Addi will be thrilled. And since your mom is so smart I think she will be thanking you for your considerate and imaginative addition to Tom and Britney's new home.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's enough room there for a whole fleet of tanks, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete