http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, April 22, 2017

My new Frisbee

Yesterday Mom came home from the store with a new frisbee for me. I was jumping like all get out....just give it to me.

As soon as she did....I started going crazy. I was growling at it and flipping it all over the place.

It was so much fun and I left 87 pieces all over the floor and this was the remains. Sadly...she won't let me have the pieces cuz these edges are sharp.
Guess it was nice while it lasted.....all 7 minutes!!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like it wuz a fun 7 minutes though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla used to rip them down the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Oreo ...... you're one mean machine with frisbees, aye?? Seven minutes???? Wow ....... you're a supa destructa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Yup, those seven minutes will be remembered for another eighty seven at least!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can tell how much enjoyment you got from that Frisbee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD you destroyed it...
    I hope you didn't get in troubles.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have major skills! Nice work!


    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete