http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, August 17, 2015

Are you gonna come?

We would like to tell you all about our Blogville Awesome Retreat...."BAR"
It's gonna be at Brown County State Park in Indiana on June 10-12. There will be lots of activities and things to do while you are there. It will also be a great time for us all to meet in the furs...which is of course the most important thing right? and I know that our peeps are gonna have a blast too.

We have created our own BAR blog for you to find and keep up with the important details.
It will give you all the details about lodging, food etc. Just click on the BAR and I will also have it on the sidebar of my blog.

Now....this opportunity is just a one time deal. We wont have another one so get in your mom's ear and tell her that you wanna come. I promise you that you will have a great time and you wont be sorry that you came. I will be there with my bubble machine...and a supply of balls...and my slightly used Frisbee.
The question is.......Are you gonna come??

16 comments:

  1. Oreo I'm so excited to read all about this and mom is giddy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come.... maybe the airlines will change their rules till next year and I can get a ticket as a passenger, that would be great :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie and I are working on Momma! She's a little nervous at the thought of traveling with both of us alone. But we're trying to work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie and I are working on Momma! She's a little nervous at the thought of traveling with both of us alone. But we're trying to work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know we are soooooo excited and will be there with bells on!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I asked and the peeps said "NO".

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD......I thinks I need to come!!!!!! Maybe mom will agree!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woofs! we are thinking ... good reason to have a MidWest road trip. How's your mom's race? Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Oreo!
    Wow, this is so great! My peeps will be there and they are working out the details with FnE too. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be something else!
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are gonna be there with bells on. WAIT! I will NOT be wearing bells BUTT we will be there!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely idea!! We wish we could attend, but mum and the fella are getting MARRIED (!) that weekend!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure wish we could come, your gonna have a lot of fun
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are hoping so!! I made a post last week about the demolition derby. I am getting excited.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oreo, we cannot tell you how jealous we are!! We'd give our favourite stuffie and a an entire jar FULL of treats to be able to join you all!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete