http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm Back

Hi everyone. Happy 11th day into the New Year!! We are out of the frozen trundra for a while!! I had a wonderful Christmas. I got a zillion toys and treats and bones and spent lotsa time with my family and so it was all good with me. We had Jessica and their family here from Texas here. They got to enjoy the snow and the cold and the cold wind chill. Jess was not impressed!! bol Tyler couldn't get enough snow so Mom taught him how to use the snow blower. She figured she might as well put him to work!! He shoveled, played in the snow and did lots of sledding. He said some of his friends in Texas have never ever seen snow!! I tried to send it with him on the plane but.......
Since my person that I steal Tacos from was getting married, we had moving day. What a lovely day to move and the weather only got worse!!
Her and the kids have lived with us for 5 years now. She certainly is leaving with more than she came with. You should have seen the boxes everywhere. I thought I was gonna get lost in them!! Here is just a small sample: They filled up that WHOLE truck with their stuff. Imagine how empty our house is now!!
I was not able to go and help them move to the new place!! How can it be approved if I am not there??
Then next thing, it was wedding day. Everyone was getting ready and I was getting my best dress out when I found out that again, I coudnt go home!!  WHAT??  Plus they went out to eat and didnt bring home a doggie bag for the doggie but Mom said the wedding was wonderful. The Happy Couple, Kim and Ben
You all know that Kim has 2 kids, well so does Ben. Now I have 9 grand peeps to endure play with.
The 2 in front of Ben are Gabby and Noah. First family photo.
Jessica had her travel plans cancelled changed due to the 87 degrees below 0, BOL She was here  just a bit longer than planned and she was happy to get back to warmer weather in Texas.
Now that everyone is gone, things are so quiet round here. Mom has been cleaning like a mad woman and I just follow her around. She says she has a shadow now!! I am sniffin through everything. She has rearranged the furniture in the LR. Do you know how much fun it is riding on the couch while she pushes me?? I loved it. You guys gotta try it sometime!!
We are getting back to normal. I sure miss the kids and all the action. I either follow Mom round or sleep. My highlight of the day today was watching the trash truck go by~~How sad is that?? She said that next week Addi could come over for a few days so that will be fun. We will start getting back to blogs. I have missed you all too. But wanna hear the best news?? I get to go to the Valentine dance with my sweetie Sweet William. Mom is making me a new dress this week. I am so excited!! Well, gotta get back to my evening nap!!

19 comments:

  1. Welcome back! The new family looks very happy and we bet they miss you a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take a bit go getting use to having a quiet house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you can concentrate on getting more tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it was a busy and great holiday. The bride and groom look so happy! We know you will miss the kids, but are sure you will adjust. Welcome back! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  5. QUIET is sometimes a very GOOD thingy...
    We love the wedding pictures. Everybuddy looks so HAPPY.
    Just think of all the room you and Addi are going to have... for PLAYING.
    A new Dress for Valentine's Day... THAT is super duper. We can't wait to see it. Your mom makes beautiful thingys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!!! WOW you have had a full full time with everything. I agree with Frankie you are going to have a lot more room to run around with Addi. Let the fun begin.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet it won't take you long to adjust, Jazzi. Have fun with Addi!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jazzi, I can't believe that you were not invited to the wedding? When you have so many lovely frocks to show off! Oh well, at least you can look forward to Addi's visit…
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cows gurl, you been busy!!! I know it was hard work snoopervisin' all that movin' stuffs, and all the weddin' stuffs, and you didn't even GET TO GO?? Not right.
    Wells, I'm happy your back and now we gets to see all the preps for the VD dance!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you didn't get to be the flower dog either???!!!

    What a treat for your pawrents to have aTexan visit who WANTS to shovel snow! Bonus!

    We know it must be VERY quiet for you. Glad Addi can come over sometimes.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like some big changes for you and your Mama...thank goodness she has you to be her shadow!!


    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sound very neglected. I mean you were very busy. What a nice family photo
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congrats to everyone! Busy times ahead!!

    Happy 2014 Jazzi!

    best wishes
    Clive & Murray

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty quiet huh? Me and Stanley have a quiet house so that is why we sing a lot.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back. That is a lot of white stuff and boxes my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad your back you've been missed. Lots of changes going on around your place. Best wishes to the newly weds.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you didn't get packed up in one of the boxes! I am sure there will be lots more room for you and Addi to have grand adventures!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD...so much news! Big Congrats to your Taco supplier, we can't believe you didn't get to attend the wedding...you're family for howling out loud!

    We can't wait to see your new dress...we're clearly a little behind on the news about the Valentine's Ball...where can we get info?

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You've been busy!

    Have you heard about my photo competition? You should stop by my blog and check it out!

    Congrats to your Kim!

    ReplyDelete